Starting Jan 1st, 2024.
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) cover the entire web, service including software, mobile, and other applications made available from Global Savings Group North America LLC and its affiliates (together, “GSG,” “we” or “our”) and include the site www.couponcodetoday.com and certain portions of websites owned by third parties and apps that are linked to or reference these Conditions (collectively”Services”) “Services”).
BY ACCESSING, REGISTERING TO USE, OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU (“YOU,” “YOUR,” OR THE “USER”) AKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
1. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The terms of these Terms constitute the complete contract between User and GSG and replace any prior agreements between them regarding the subject matter covered in these Terms (including however, but not exclusively any previous versions of the Terms). In using our services such as the Sites You acknowledge that you have the authority to utilize our Services according to the rules stipulated in this document, and you agree to these Terms and any relevant laws, rules and rules.
GSG has the discretion to alter or cease providing the Services at any time or without prior notice. GSG is not accountable to any user or any other third party in the event that GSG use its power to change or terminate any Service offered. GSG retains the right in its sole discretion to modify, alter the terms, or to remove any part of these terms at any time through posting updates on this webpage. Continued usage of the Services signifies that you agree to adhere and accept the Terms, and any changes to these Terms.
The Privacy Policies describes how we gather data, share and use it that we collect, use and share information. It is included in the Conditions. You acknowledge that your usage of our Services will be governed by Our Privacy Statement.
Certain services may be dependent on additional terms which are posted along alongside the Services like the rules for the referral program. If you opt to make use of the Services, you acknowledge that these additional terms will apply.
In order to use the Services, you must be and you hereby declare that you are an age-related person of 18 or older, who has the capacity to create legally legal contracts. Use of the Services by any person who is younger than 13 is strictly forbidden. If you’re an under-age person in the jurisdiction where you reside, you need to get the approval of your parent or guardian in order to agree to the Terms of Service and to use the Services. If you’ve been previously removed from the Services or we had previously deactivated or suspended the Account (defined below), you are not permitted to use the Service. Account (defined in the following section) then you’re barred from accessing the Services. All users have to be human. the use of scripts, computers or automated software can be utilized to collect any cash benefits through the Service.
5. OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT
Other than Content created by Users (defined in the following section) The Content includes all coupons, promotions or other promotional offers that contain data, text photographs, logos, images advertising, graphics, news releases, audio video, files, and other content and information accessible through or on these services (“Content”) and is the exclusive property that belongs to GSG or its Licensors. It is covered under trademark, copyright and/or other laws governing intellectual property and you acknowledge and accept that GSG retains all rights as well as title to as well as to the Content.
Except as specifically stipulated within these terms, you can not offer, trade the rights to reproduce, modify the Content, distribute it, republish it upload, display, download publish or transmit any content, whether in entirety or in parts, using any method.
- You are agreeing to adhere to the conditions and terms associated with all coupons, offers or coupon codes and other promotional offers that are made available via the Services.
- Each coupon only once.
- When you print coupons with any of our print technology you consent to allow us to use or save specific authentication and control technologies on your devices.
- You agree to not alter or circumvent these technology.
- You are agreeing to abide by limitations on user and campaign usage and to only use coupons to print or activate solely for your personal, commercial use.
- You are not permitted to transfer, sell, trade or swap any coupon or any hard or electronic version of the coupon to any third-party.
7. PROHIBITED CONDUCT
Alongside the other limitations specifically set out in the Terms, you agree not to:
- make use of any program, script use any device, script that uses a crawler or other device not made available by us for access to the Services, or any GSG system or Content, such as coupons;
- to disable, circumvent or alter security-related functions on the Services;
- Access or utilize services in any way which could cause damage, disablement the Services, overburden or compromise any GSG network or systems
- Engage in fraudulent or deceitful or illegal actions while using any of the Services;
- seek or gain access without authorization to any area or areas of access to any area of Services or to gain access to any GSG network or system, or interfere with or try to disrupt the operation of any GSG system or network;
- interfere or try to affect the services provided to users, hosts or network, for example not limiting this to the submission of viruses or spamming and crashing;
- Engage in commercial usage and distribution or use of Service or Content (including coupons, deals rebates, or promotions) or copy or develop any derivative work of any Content or Services.
8. USE OF THE SERVICES
If you comply to the Terms of Service, GSG grants you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to make solely personal use of its Services. Any rights that are not explicitly granted to you by these Terms remain with GSG as well as its partners, licensors providers, rights-holders, publishers as well as other content service providers. The rights given by GSG this agreement expire when you fail to comply with the terms of these terms.
9. USE OF SOFTWARE
The use of any software offered through GSG (“Software”) will be dependent on these Terms and the agreements, including any licensing agreements, as well as the end-user agreements which accompany or are part of the Software as well as any other terms and conditions applicable. If Software is made available on or via the Services or through any other approved digital distribution system, we provide you with a unique, not-sublicensable and non-transferrable license within the United States to use the Software which license is contingent upon your continued respect of these Terms which includes the terms and conditions:
- The Software can be used exclusively for personal and private, non-commercial use;
- it is prohibited or allow any other person to decompile reverse engineer, decompile or in any other way try to access the Software source software source code (except in the instances allowed by law, regardless of this limitation);
- It is prohibited to or permit any other person to interfere with or interfere with the functionality of the Software that includes but is not restricted to printing control or authentication technology or divulge any of methods or techniques to a third-party;
- it is not permitted to modify, alter or develop derivative works of the Software you are not allowed to modify, alter, or create derivative works of the Software.
- it is not permitted to be able to transfer, sublicense or or assign the rights to copy, redistribute or transfer the Software. Software.
10. SERVICE AVAILABILITY
GSG could modify the Services at any point without prior announcement. GSG cannot guarantee that the Services will be accessible to users in your area.
Feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvement to the Services or the creation of additions to the Services (collectively, “Feedback”) submitted to GSG is the only and sole ownership of GSG with no reimbursement or acknowledgment to GSG. You irrevocably transfer you, and consent to irrevocably transfer to GSG the entirety of your rights in, title and interest on and in the entirety of Feedback that you submit to GSG, which includes without limitation any worldwide patent, copyright trade secrets, trademarks or other intellectual rights that may be contained in the Feedback as well as to the extent allowed by law, you waive any moral rights you possess in this Feedback. You will sign any agreements and undertake such additional actions that GSG might reasonably require of you to aid GSG in acquiring, enhancing retain, and enforce its intellectual property rights and other legal rights associated with the Feedback.
Any Content, which includes but not limited to, any recommendation, advice or opinion, coupon or offer or other information regarding products, retail store or other information, recipes, drugs, and medical information is made available by or via the Services to provide information only This information cannot be taken to imply that any Content is approved by GSG and neither is there any representations or warranties made provided by GSG that it is trustworthy, precise and up-to-date efficient, safe, or suitable to usage. Always seek the advice of a medical professional for any medical or health problem before taking any medication or prescription drug. IN THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE OR DISPENSING MEDICAL SERVICES YOU ACKNOWLEDE AND AGREE THAT DATA USED BY GSG TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES UNDER THESE TERMS ARE PROVIDED BY THIRD-PARTY SOURCES. GSG SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY ERRORS IN THE DATA, THE COMPLETENESS AND ACCURACY OF THE DATA, OR THE REPORTING, IDENTIFICATION, CLASSIFICATION, CODING, OR CATEGORIZATION OF THE DATA USED TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE UNDER THESE TERMS. GSG SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBLIITY OR LIABILITY TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO SERVICE LINES OR MEDICAL EPISODES IN THE PROVISION OF SERVICES OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE UNDER THESE TERMS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. GSG EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, GSG MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SERVICES, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, TIMELY, OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND ANY THIRD PARTY SITE. GSG SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITE.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM GSG OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS. GSG SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY, USEFULNESS OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION TRANSMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES, AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY MEDICAL, TRADING, INVESTMENT OR OTHER DECISIONS BASED ON SUCH INFORMATION.
IF THE JURISDICTION YOU ARE IN DOES NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THEN SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL GSG AND ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, EVEN IF GSG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF GSG AND ITS LICENSORS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ASSOCIATED WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). IF THE JURISDICTION YOU ARE IN DOES NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES, THEN SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES.
You are agreeing to protect, defend and indemnify GSG and its officers, directors employees, agents, and agents harmless from any third-party claim, proceeding and actions, including damages, injuries and losses charges and costs (including reasonable attorney’s charges and litigation costs) in connection with or in connection with your access to the Services.
You consent that GSG can, at its discretion without notification to you: (a) disclose information obtained from GSG’s Services to any other third party such as law enforcement agencies for the protection of its property and rights or to protect the property rights and rights of its customers, to comply with legal processes or in the trust that disclosure is warranted or necessary or is necessary to respond to an emergency event; (b) investigate any complaints from third parties or users that could be a infraction of their policies; and (c) at its own decision and at any point to stop providing or limiting access to Services or any component of them.
16. STORAGE AND OTHER LIMITATIONS
GSG does not assume any responsibility for any deletion or inability to keep information stored in GSG. GSG reserves the right at its sole discretion to decide if a user’s actions are in accordance with the spirit and letter of these Terms. It may also end Services in the event that a User’s conduct has been found in conflict in accordance with the Conditions.
17. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
It is acknowledged that any violation or attempt to violate these Terms may cause damages to GSG which will be irreparable The exact value of which is difficult to establish and in which case there will not be a remedy that is adequate under the legal. In this regard, you agree that GSG is legally entitled by virtue of possibility to obtain an injunction by any competent court jurisdiction to stop any breach or attempt to violate the terms and conditions of the parties you represent, including your partners, affiliates, or agents. GSG will also to recover from you the costs and expenses sustained or paid through GSG when obtaining an injunction. These include the reasonable attorney’s costs. There is no obligation to post a bonds or other security should be needed to be presented in connection with any injunction.
The Terms will be governed by and constructed according to the laws applicable to the state of Georgia. GSG and you GSG accept the sole individual and subject-matter authority and court venue in the state of Georgia. in Georgia.
19. ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT.
Both you and GSG accept the Terms will affect interstate commerce, and The Federal Arbitration Act governs the implementation and application of these arbitration rules.
The Arbitration and Class Action Waiver provision is meant to be understood in a broad manner and will govern any and every dispute we have with each other that arise, not only to claims arising from or related to any part of the relationship between us, regardless of whether they are based on the tort of contract, law or statute, fraud, false representation or other legal basis and claims that arise prior to this Agreement or any previous arrangement; or those that arise following the end the Terms. The only cases that are not covered by this prohibition of a broad scope are lawsuits involving certain intellectual property claims and small-scale court cases which are described below.
- Initial Dispute Resolution. We are available by email at email@example.com to discuss any concerns you may have regarding your use of the Services. Many issues can be swiftly solved this way. Both parties must use all efforts to settle any dispute, claim issue, or dispute by direct consultation and fair negotiations. These are a prerequisite to any party filing a lawsuit or a dispute resolution.
- Binding Arbitration Agreement. If the parties are unable to come to an agreement on a resolution within 30 (30) days after the moment that an informal dispute resolution has been pursued and either party is able to start binding arbitration. Except if you’ve opted out in accordance with the provisions in the following paragraphs, any claims arising from or related to the Terms (including the formation, execution and breaches) as well as the relationship between you and one another and/or the usage of the Services will be settled with binding arbitration which is conducted by the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) following the rules of the AAA’s Commercial Consumer Arbitration Rules and additional procedures for consumer disputes of the AAA and excluding any other rules or procedure that govern or permit classes actions. The arbitrator, no federal, state or local government agency is the only the authority to resolve any disputes that arise out of or related to the interpretation of, the applicability, enforceability, or structure of these Terms, which includes the, but not restricted to claims that the entire or a portion of these Terms are invalid or unenforceable. The arbitrator will be able to grant any relief that is available to any court of laws or equity. The award of the arbitrator is legally binding for the parties involved and is enforceable as a judgement at any competent court authority. The procedure and rules set forth in the Federal Arbitration Act shall exclusively determine the application and interpretation of the arbitration provision.The AAA’s rules for arbitration can be found at www.adr.org. In the event that the cost of filing for arbitration is greater than the expense for filing a lawsuit we’ll pay for the added costs. The request to pay filing fees must be made to AAA together with the paperwork to initiate the arbitration and we’ll make arrangements to pay the necessary costs for filing direct to AAA. If the arbitrator decides that the arbitral proceedings to be unfrivolous and we are able to pay 100% of the filed and arbitrator’s fees associated with the arbitration, as long as the amount of your claim is not more than $75,000. The rules of arbitration also allow the recovery of attorney’s fees in specific cases.
- JURY TRIAL WAIVER. The parties are aware that without this provision and the ability to file a lawsuit before a courts. YOU AND GSG EACH AGREE TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL FOR ANY ACTION AT LAW OR IN EQUITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE SERVICES. Both parties acknowledge that, in some cases it is possible that the cost of arbitration might be higher than those of litigation, and that the right to seek discovery could be less restricted during arbitration than court.If you reside in the within or in United States, arbitration may occur in the state in which you live when you file. In the case of individuals who reside outside from the United States, arbitration shall be conducted under the area by the District Court of Munich I (Landgericht Munchen I). The parties GSG additionally accept to submit to personal authority of any state or federal tribunal in Atlanta, Georgia in order to force arbitration, suspend proceedings in the interim, or to accept, alter or vacate judgement on the award made through the arbitrator.
- Class Action Waiver. The parties also acknowledge that arbitrations must be conducted solely in their own capacities, and not as an ad hoc or representative proceeding, and the parties specifically waive the right to bring a class action or to seek relief on a group basis. If any arbitrator or court decides that the class action waiver outlined in this paragraph is invalid or invalid for any reason or that the arbitration may be conducted on a collective basis, the arbitration agreement set forth in the above paragraph will be declared invalid completely and the parties will be considered to not have accepted to arbitrate their disputes.
- 30 Day Right to Opt-Out. You can decide to not opt-out of being legally bound by arbitration and group action waiver rules that are described in the previous paragraphs by notifying us in writing of your choice to opt out at the address listed below: Global Savings Group North America LLCLegal DepartmentPO Box 550354, Atlanta GA 30355 US
- The notice should be given within 30 (30) days from the date on which these Terms became in effect or the first time you made use of the Services which ever is later, or you are bound to arbitrate any disputes to the provisions of these paragraphs. If you choose to opt out of the arbitration clauses, GSG also will not be bound by these provisions.
- Exception – Litigation of Intellectual Property and Small Claims Court Claims. Even if the parties have decided to settle any disputes by arbitration, any party can initiate enforcement actions and validity determinations, or claim that arise from or relate to piracy, theft, or the unauthorized usage of intellectual property either federal or state court, or the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to safeguard the intellectual property rights of its owners (“intellectual property rights” refers to copyrights, patents and trademarks, moral rights as well as trade secrets, not rights to privacy or publicity). The parties can also request relief through the small claims court to resolve matters or disputes in the area of this court’s area of jurisdiction.
- Exclusive Venue for Litigation. Only to the extent that the arbitration clauses set forth above do not apply or in the case of a of the parties seeking injunctive relief, or to enforce an award it received in accordance with arbitration rules, the parties have agreed that any lawsuit among them will be brought solely before the federal district court in Georgia or, if federal subject matter jurisdictions are absent, the state court located within Atlanta, Georgia. The parties expressly consent to sole jurisdiction in the above mentioned courts in any legal proceedings, hereby acknowledge personal jurisdiction within these courts in the event of any dispute and waive to the fullest extent possible, any rights to contest the absence of personal jurisdiction by said courts in any case that arises due to, or in connection with (a) the Terms of Service or the Services as well as (b) the acts or omissions by the Company as a result of either these Terms, or Services.
- Any cause of action that you encounter in connection with or in connection with the Terms of Service or these Terms Services is required to be filed at least 1 (1) year following an action is established or, if not, the claim or cause of action is indefinitely out of date.
- The parties specifically disqualify from the scope of application of these Terms those provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act. If you are located outside of in the United States, nothing in these Terms will, except in the manner required by law applicable and can’t be excluded through agreements, limit the rights you might enjoy under the existing consumer protection laws, anti-discrimination laws and any other applicable law of the nation in which you live, such as the right to file a complaint in the courts in the country you reside in.
- Modifications to this Section GSG provides 30 (30) days to notify you of any changes that affect the content of the arbitration and class Action section through posting it on our site, e-mailing an email, or by other means notifying you. Changes to this section will take effect 30 (30) days following the date being posted on our website or communicated to you via email or text message.
- Any changes made to this section in other cases apply only to claims that are filed within the thirty-day period following the thirty-third (30th) date. If an arbitrator or court finds that this section on “Changes to This Section” isn’t enforceable or legally valid the subsection will be removed from the section that is titled “Arbitration and Class Action Waiver,” and the arbitrator or court shall use the previous Arbitration or Class Action Waiver section that came into the existence following your enrollment in Couponcodetoday.com Texts.
- Survival – This arbitration and Section on Class Action Waiver will survive the termination of these Terms, or your usage of Services, or your account. Services as well as your user account.
20. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
You agree not to utilize the Services in breach of any or applicable rule, law or regulation, or rights of a third party (including but not restricted to Intellectual property rights). You agree to abide by any export laws, restrictions as well as regulations applicable to you in those of the United States or your country where you reside.